Monday, October 27, 2003

*So I guess this is my first official post. Hooray!*

I had a nice and relaxing weekend, which I can honestly say is rare for me. Not only did we decide to start "Friend Marathon" on Thursday night (a marathon of friendship before Carrie leaves for South Africa next semester), we also celebrated Carrie's big 21st b'day! I'm so glad that my friends are all starting to turn 21...Friday night at Charlie's made for good fun Tailgate before the game, and then an unexpected nap made for a lazy Saturday and today, it felt good to finally get some work done. Also, Wanton and I went to the U of M Musical Society's Annual Halloween concert, and it was hilaaaaarious! We both had a great time.

From the perspective of Sunday night, this week should be pretty challenging. I have physics exam #2, which a lot is riding on, as well as my Shakespeare midterm. Let's just say that I've left "Twelfth Night" until the 11th hour At least it all culminates in Halloween, the best holiday of the year! Since the "three blind mice" idea might not work now with AJ, Sheila, and myself, I have to start brainstorming now for my costume. Got any good ideas? Well, I'm going to wrap up some physics notes, do a little reading, and hit the hay. Sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home