Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Okay, I know I've been camera crazy these past few weeks but I haven't heard any complaints about the onslaught of pictures. Come to think of it, I haven't heard too many compliments about my blog lately either. Hmmm....

At any rate, here are a few pics from this past weekend. I spent Saturday morning at the Farmer's Market with my Mom and we went out to lunch. It was a gorgeous day spent with great company. I also attended my first ever party at "The Tank," Solomon, Damon, and James' abode affectionately nicknamed for its abundance of interesting and rare fish. They're hardcore fish nerds and I realize only now what I've been missing by not making the first two parties at The Tank. I took a few photos of the ever-popular flip-cup action...too bad I didn't grab a few snaps of the Jell-O shots with Swedish fish in them :)

Enjoy!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home