Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Bos-TON of fun!

It's been quite the hiatus on the ol' weblog lately but I'm definitely back in action now after a restful fall break. Josh and I had this past Monday and Tuesday off as a much-needed reprieve from D2 year and we spent a few days of our holiday in Ann Arbor and the rest in Boston. We had a great time in Beantown (my third trip there since last August!) and got to meet up with my sister, try on some great wigs, see the incredible and humbling Body Worlds exhibit, and go whale watching. It was great to get away from school and Ann Arbor for a few days and what better welcome home gift is there than a shortened week? :)

At any rate, I'm trying to keep my chin up for the rest of the semester as fall break marked the half-way point. Thankfully I've got Halloween and Thanksgiving to look forward to and tonight I'm going to make a construction paper chain for our class marking the days left until our conglomerate medical science course, IMS, is over. My quality of life will get a little better with every tiny rip of that chain...yahoo!

I've posted a handful of pictures below from a recent tailgate, a night out on the town, and our trip to the Commonwealth. Enjoy and happy hump day!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home