Saturday, December 02, 2006

Turkey Tom, a picture palooza, and 12 days to go



I'm back from Thanksgiving break and knee deep in finals hoopla. I had a nice vacation at home in Grand Rapids with the fam eating indiscriminately (think Starbucks, brownies, cheesy potatoes, and large tubs of popcorn followed by Krispy Kreme) and seeing movies. I even got to spend some quality time with a true jetsetter and Palit family celebrity - Turkey Tom (he's been around the world - don't ask). My sister and I spent at least a half hour making sure to capture each family member with Tom on the big day. We then ate and sang karaoke into the wee hours of the morn like every other American family giving thanks.

I came back to Ann Arbor early last Sunday to do some lab work and that puts me here, with one week left of classes, 7 finals, and one paper to go. I'm done with the hardest year and a half of my academic career on December 13th and I can't wait. Even though I'm not completely off the hook until April 2009, things will ease up a little bit from this point forward. It may not be the free pedicures and cupcakes in the Forum that I'm imagining but starting class at 9 am twice a week is good enough for me!

Wish me luck on my finals and enjoy the hodgepodge of pictures below. Expect a jubilant post after finals and maybe some pics from the D2 holiday party :)

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home