Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Oh no! I'm a weblog slacker already! I meant to post last night, but I feel asleep reading "As You Like It"...oops!

So the bottom line is this: I'm phy-SICK of studying momentum and inertia. Frankly, I don't really care about gravity either, as long as my cookies continue to fall TOWARD me when I reach for them from the top shelf of my cupboard. I'm definitely trying to study very hard for my big exam on Thursday in physics, so my brain is kind of fried from that. Also, continuing with the general theme of this semester, I'm very far behind in two of my English classes because of my physics workload. *sigh* I would like this semester to be over soon, but then I know I'll feel sad because I'll just be a few more months closer to leaving the comfort of U of M.

In other news, I think I know what I'm going to be for Halloween...the TOOTH FAIRY! My sister gave me this idea and since it goes along with my general interest in oral care, I think it's perfect. Now, the tricky part is finding a tutu...I think I'll just run to the fabric store a pick up a yard of tulle...hooray, an excuse to be crafty!

I know I had more to say, but I just can't remember for the life of me. I have to get used to remembering things to write in my weblog. On a related note, I noticed again today how often I talk to myself...and the squirrels. I think I just get sad when it gets cold and I also miss my dog, so naturally I talk to the squirrels for comfort. It's not like I expect a conversation with them, I just talk baby talk. Okay...and on that note, I think I'll peace out; grilled "ham" and cheese sandwich and Spaghetti-O's for lunch. Later gator ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home