Friday, May 20, 2005

It's here! It's finally Friday and I could not be more thrilled. It's a gorgeous day outside and is supposed to be even nicer tomorrow. Guess who'll be at the driving range bright and early tomorrow morning? I can't wait.

Things have been quite slow today at work since the timing of my experiments has been off this week. I'm not complaining though--I've taken care of some housekeeping issues and am happy to coast on in to the weekend. I've stayed late 6 of the past 7 Fridays...oy. The plan for this afternoon is to go play some tennis after work and definitely do my anti-stress mud mask sometime tonight. Besides that, the next two days are a blank page. Yahoo!

I simply can't believe next week is the last week of May. I've felt so time-disoriented since I graduated a year ago that I keep thinking it's March (the weather sure has felt like March!). I also cannot believe that my sister has been living abroad for 8 full months now. I didn't think I'd make it through her stay abroad with my sanity intact but she'll be back in the States in just a few short months. Luckily, I can keep up to speed with her via her weblog. I laugh to tears almost daily reading it. I'm hoping we can both blog about some European shenanigans this summer ;)

Well, there's not much more to say. This post is pretty lame but I can't be a comedic genius all of the time. Catch ya on the flip side :)

xoxox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonya. today is Friday around 3:00 PM.....are you blogging from work????

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home