Sunday, May 22, 2005

Oh weekend, you sly coquet! I think about nothing besides you all week and then all of a sudden it's Sunday night again and I must wait another five days for your company! *sigh* Actually, this weekend has been quite restful and action-packed for me and I definitely enjoyed the sunshine yesterday. Josh and I did quite a few interesting things including but not limited to playing tennis, looking around the Ann Arbor Book Festival, going to the outlet mall, eating street vendor hot/veggie dogs, and reading out in the sun on the Diag. We also did some serious garage sale-ing on Saturday much to the dismay of my mother (..."just don't buy any stuffed animals, Soniya...they carry disease"). Although we weren't looking for anything in particular and we are quite inexperienced garage salers (read: no bargaining skills whatsoever) we had a good time and came away with a couple of fun purchases. I made a great bruschetta for dinner last night and Josh impressed me by making teriyaki-marinated grilled asparagus (with very little help from me!). All in all, it's been quite a relaxing one and I'm really looking forward to having an extra day off next weekend. I think I'll read a little before bed and shoot for some sound sleep tonight. Here's looking forward to a good week and a holiday weekend :)

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home