Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dental School should just be changed to "Ass-Kicking School" and I think it's pretty clear whose ass is being kicked by whom.

I mean, I knew this was going to be hard and an obscene amount of work but seriously? I have 2 quizzes, 3 exams, a short paper, a treatment plan, and two major lab projects due...between now and Friday. And that's not even mentioning the colossal exam I have next Monday or the 80 pages (literally...80 pages) of science lecture notes we got on Monday for tomorrow's quiz. It certainly doesn't help that I had quite a virulent flu bug all of last week and slightly into the weekend and thus had a hard time getting ahead of the game. Frankly, I'm not even excited about my birthday this Saturday because I just can't think that far ahead in the week. I haven't seen some of my UM friends in ages, my apartment needs a good top-down scrubbing, I've had to resort to doing my grocery shopping at 11:30 at night, and exercise is totally out of the question. With this schedule, all I can do is squeeze my eyes shut and try to hang on each day at a time.

Whew. That's enough complaining for now. I can't complain to my 109 classmates because they've got the same workload--good thing my pal blogger lets me get things off of my chest.

Goodnight.

xoxox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nap suggestions...Pull up your nose mask up over your eyes and snooze thru lecture and xerox Josh's notes. Make sure he does not read this comment.
Love
Always worried.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home