Monday, September 05, 2005

Here's a quickie post as I'm on my way up to the lab:

Things sure have been busy lately. I have a sneaking suspicion that we're still only at about 60% busy-ness when it comes to work/classes so I'm simply waiting for the rest to hit the fan in the weeks to come. I wish I could truly take this Labor Day to honor the hard-working citizens that make this country tick by taking the entire day off myself. Tee hee. Unfortunately, there is no rest for the weary and I'll be drilling little 3x5x2 mm rectangles into a wax block all day. *sigh* Atleast the lab is kind of fun :)

Also, some of my fabulous lady friends from undergrad were in AA this weekend and I got to spend a little time with them. I had a wonderful lunch with Stephanie (who's now working for the Dems in Michigan's Congress in Lansing!) and hung out on the town with Shadi, Carrie, Mary Money, Steph, and Sarah the rest of the afternoon. Even though I wish I could have soaked up their company all weekend, it was a treat to see them. A few pictures are coming soon.

Okay, I gotta run but keep in mind that the birthday countdown has begun. Only 19 days left! I expect to see all of my pals gathered in celebration in Ann Arbor in a few weeks. I still can't shake the memory of that awful, food-poisoning incident on my 22nd birthday last year. Yuck.

Have a great day.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home