Friday, October 14, 2005

I should add an amendment to my last post that says "you know you're a D1 when you feel like crying because of the amount of work you have to do but can't because it would waste too much time." Yowza, it's been a tough week! I've had 4 exams so far (1 every day...hooray!) and I have my first waxing practical tomorrow afternoon. I'm shaking pretty heavily in my boots for it and will be thrilled once it's over. I can't believe I'm going to be timed tomorrow to see how fast (1.5 hours or less) I can sculpt a painstakingly accurate #8 out of hot wax. Dental school is too weird.

At any rate, just thought I'd pop in and say hi. Fortunately, a last-minute cancellation in our lecture schedule allows us to start at 10 instead of the usual 8 am so I can't wait to go to bed tonight and wake up feeling...gasp!...rested. I'll be spending time this weekend 1.) RELAXING, 2.) drilling in the lab in preparation for another practical next Thursday, and 3.) back in GR playing the overworked-and-sleep-deprived-student pity card on my parents. Did I mention that I have next Monday and Tuesday off as a fall break from school? I guess I just couldn't let myself think more than one day ahead at a time. Let me tell you, this break couldn't have come soon enough.

Happy fall Friday! :)

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home