Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm not sure if I've made it clear enough just how excited I am for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to open tomorrow. I actually forgot about it for a few hours today because we got the class together for open skate night at Yost Ice Arena but had the pleasure of getting excited all over again once I got home and remembered. I briefly considered skipping my dental anatomy lab from 2-5 tomorrow just to see the movie earlier but realized that I probably shouldn't because a.) we have a big canine waxing project tomorrow, b.) a Harry Potter matinee might not be the best place to avoid screaming, scaredy-cat kids, and c.) I AM 23 years old and in professional school. Shyaaaa, come on.

But...mostly a.) and b.). I can't wait!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home