Thursday, February 23, 2006

How low can I go?

I think I've finally hit rock-bottom in terms of motivation and overall attitude. My classmates and I are ready for a break in a big, bad way. Everyone is so irritable, unkempt, and exhausted. Instead of commiserating and even enjoying each other's company, every one of the 110 of us just walk in to school at 8, keep our heads down (some more than others because they fall asleep in lecture), plow through it and try to get out as fast as humanly possible at 5. It's time for a break. I'm personally ready to snap because my room, laundry basket, and apartment can all be classified as disaster areas and trying to make/find easy, fast, healthy, vegetarian meals has simply become a nightmare with this schedule. I called my mom crying last night because I'm 1.) always starving (my metabolism is through the roof) and 2.) don't have the time to meal plan, cook, and grocery shop well. *sigh* I think I can stick it out until Spring Break with a little help from weather.com--it's 85 and sunny in Cozumel right now :)

Only 8 days, 1 quiz, 2 practicals, and 2 exams to go. I can do that.

Yeah...I can do that.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home