Saturday, September 16, 2006

boob tube

1. How much TV do you watch?
Very little, actually; probably 1-2 hours a week and often times that's just ABC News. I get a headache from watching TV for more than 2 hours at a time and I despise the commitment of watching one show religiously.

2. What type of show is your favorite?
I lean toward witty drama/comedy. I love Gilmore Girls and Sex and the City and I know I would have become a total Arrested Development junkie if it were still around. RIP.

3. Which talk show host do you hate?
Oprah drives me completely batty. I admire her ambition, success, and loyalty to her hometown but face it, people; the woman is a self-absorbed, self-congratulatory, condescending mess. Who puts their picture on the cover of their own magazine month after month after month? And who spends more money promoting their philanthropic ventures than on the ventures themselves? Ugh.

4. Are you looking forward to any new season premieres?
Nah, not really. All of my friends are nuts for Grey's Anatomy which I believe premiered this past Thursday.

5. Which show is your guilty pleasure?
I've mentioned it before, but Project Runway is my new guilty pleasure and in reality, it's not even that guilty. I can appreciate a show that rewards skill not strategy and I'm so impressed by the talent of all the contestants (well, not Vincent). It also tickles the do-it-yourselfer in me...I'm sure I'll feel inspired to break out the knitting needles and sewing machine come the season finale. .

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home