Sunday, September 10, 2006

1. When is the last time you dressed inappropriately for a situation?
It could be argued by some that I dressed inappropriately for GT's birthday this past Friday night (see photos above) but screw that. I thought it was fun and funky for a night out on the town though I did feel a little self-conscious walking down Main Street to dinner when it was still light out. That kind of dress requires the cloak of the night ;)

2. How many friends do you have?
I like to think I have a lot of good friends. Remember when we were little and we would order our best friends by number (i.e. Lauren was my #1 best friend, then Christa was #2, and so on)? Ouch. Now, Tanya and Josh are my bestest friends and I love all of my other friends dearly.

3. Are you running on time today?
I'm always running on time. I haven't not set an alarm clock in 7 or more years and dental school doesn't quite afford you those days when you can not watch the clock. Speaking of which, I should probably be studying right now (or "shoubudying" as some of us call it).

4. Do you use bleach on your laundry?
With the white load, of course. My socks always look brand spankin' new.

5. What are your thoughts on guns?
I am terrified by them. It's no suprise that the United States is consistently responsible for the overwhelming and nauseating majority of gun-related accidents and deaths worldwide every year; violence always breeds violence. Until our country can take an honest and hard look at why our gun-related crime is so high (which I attribute to an unappetizing cocktail of racism, self-entitlement, and taught violence among other factors), countless people will die unnecessarily.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home