Monday, August 28, 2006

Brown paper packages tied up with string...

A brief list of my favorite things of late:

- Wyler's sugar-free pink lemonade. I've gone through 11 liters in the past week and a half.

- Trying to become an astronaut...again. After the devastating news about Pluto, I spent a great amount of time on NASA's "So You Want to be an Astronaut" website. Apparently I'm one inch (and one BS in a scientific field) short of being a qualified civilian astronaut applicant. Hey, they need dentists in space, right?

- Fruit n' Nut wraps from the awful cafe across the street from the D-school. They contain sliced strawberries and bananas, peanut butter, cream cheese, and granola rolled into Original Flat-Out bread. I'm making my own at home with vegan cream cheese and low-carb Flat-Outs. Deeeeee-licious!

- Back-to-school shopping. I don't really need anything new at all but I love back-to-school shopping and am envious that Josh needed 1.) a new backpack, 2.) new shoes, and 3.) a haircut. H-h-hey...I think I need those things too! (psst: I bought a new backpack yesterday and I think I'm going to get a haircut this week...and maybe some new highlighters to boot!)

- This necklace with Elvis' famous "Taking Care of Business in a Flash" logo as a wicked awesome birthday present.

- Project Runway. Holly got me interested in it this summer and now I can't wait for Wednesday nights to roll around. I think PR will be the TV show that I watch this year.

- Claritin D. So help me if this blasted ragweed doesn't knock it off soon!

That is all. Auf wiedersehen :)

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home