Sunday, August 27, 2006

A timely Friday Fiver

1. Who do you live with?
As of July, I live with my partner-in-crime Josh.

2. Do you like who you live with or do you want to change?
He's a great roommate and I'm pretty sure I won't be changing roommates again...ever...he he! :) (I do, however, miss my classmate-cum-roommate Shveta who always had the good gossip in the mornings after a night out and let me steal her Indian food)

3. Describe the ideal roommate:
My ideal roommate recycles, is picky about keeping the kitchen countertops clean, doesn't mind if I mute TV commercials, and who, upon learning that I single-handedly killed both cacti and bamboo, will water the plants religiously.

4. How much sleep did you get last night? I clocked about 7 hours of in-bed time but my horrendous allergies cut real sleep-time down to probably close to 5 hours.

5. Where would you love to play hide-and-seek?
Diagon Alley ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

1. Who do you live with?

Alas, I live with my parents. And Isaac. And the fish, two hermit crabs, two cats and Shad the Rad.

2. DO you like who you live with or do you want to change?

The only thing I would change is I wish that Masud would be around more often. Ohio sucks! And I want to get another dog.

3. Describe the ideal roommate:

Someone who loves to cook delicious yet healthy vegetarian meals, is neat and tidy, and enjoys cleaning the bathroom weekly. Also must love SpongeBob SquarePants.

4. How much sleep did you get last night?

I had a freakin' nap yesterday and it messed me all up, so I ended up getting a paltry four hours!

5. WHere would you love to play hide-and-seek?

This game always makes me have to pee.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home