Friday, August 04, 2006

A predictable F.F.

1. When is the last time your phone rang in the middle of the night?
Recently, when my sister (who's spent the majority of the last three years abroad in the same time zone) called me at 2 am on a week night and was shocked, then confused, then apologetic about miscalculating the time difference. Again.

2. Who makes you yell?
George W. Bush

3. What do you do for fun?
The standards: get ice cream, go out with friends, see movies, read, and shop. However, we changed it up nicely during spring term by heading to the local arcade, Pinball Pete's, for a quick game of skee ball when we needed a study break or just for the heck of it.

4. What hours do you work/go to school?
This summer my work hours have imperceptibly shrunk from 8:45-5:00 to 9:45-4:00 during the 6 weeks I've been here. During the school year, I'm in class 8-5 and doing home or lab work until bedtime which is usually between 1 and 2 am.

5. Who is number one in your life?
I have 4 No. 1's, three of them Palits, one a Wanton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home