Friday, July 14, 2006

Good morning, Friday Fiver!

Name the last person you...

1. Hugged:
Josh. He's 6'0'' and I'm 5'3'', a perfect height discrepancy for hugging :)

2. Smiled at:
Mitsuo, my fellow lab rat (although he's a DDS, PhD and I'm simply a 1/4 DDS). Mitsuo came to our lab from Japan a little over a year ago and I've been trying to help him improve his English since then. My favorite mistake of his was when it took us 2 hours to figure what he meant when he said he was "hanging on" after a night out drinking with his buddies (read: hung over).

3. Deceived:
I'm no George Washington but I'm not one to deceive.

4. Glared at:
The obnoxious frat boys celebrating their brother's 21st birthday at Monday night
trivia at Conor O'Neill's, an event traditionally favored by graduate students. One of them kept elbowing me in the ribs while eating his spinach artichoke dip and the rest got wasted and shouted out offensive and immature faux answers. Mature, boys. Graduate women just love it when a man can belch loudly and then make a lewd joke about Osama bin Laden.

5. Lusted after:
I would be lying if I didn't say newcomer Brandon Routh of Superman Returns fame didn't make my heart race faster than a speeding bullet.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home