Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Notable Quotables

I'm exhausted and short on words right now so I'll let a couple of quote-worthy snippets from two recent emails serve as my post:

"Have you been through the part where you say, 'Ok, I know you really liked that Josh, it looked cool in your undergrad dorm room, but we're not hanging it over the mantel' thingy yet? Or the part where you wonder what to do with 2 can-openers, 8 whisks and 12 wooden spoons? Ah, the good ol' days." ~ my married classmate and friend Sean on Josh and I entering into roommate-dom


"Whenever you get some time after your camping trip (during which I'm sure you actually did wear a gunny sack at one point or another---ewww---nature), holla. I can't believe a member of clan Palit would voluntarily camp, like, in the woods." ~ my sister on her fascination with what she once referred to as "reverse evolution"...camping.


xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home