Friday, July 21, 2006

T.G.I. the Friday Fiver!

1. What don't you understand?
The stock market, arbitrary values assigned to money/exchange rates, solar/lunar eclipses, and insurance.

2. Name someone in your life with blue eyes:



3. When is a lie not really a lie?
When it's less a lie and more "not the whole truth".

4. When is the last time you got really dirty?
Basically, I got nuthin'. I guess I didn't shower for 2 1/2 days when I went camping a month ago and the bottoms of my feet were the color of tires by the end of the trip. Also, after a stint in the wet lab at school pouring up models I always find bits of dried stone and impression material in my hair for days afterward.

5. Are you a lefty or a righty?
I'm a righty but my sister is a southpaw loyalist. I support her and her marginalized brethren, however, and bought her a bumper sticker a few years ago that says "Left On!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Oh, Sonya, I've been away from your blog for too long!

1. What don't you understand?
Social injustice and unfairness, hard math, how Bush got reelected.

2. Name someone in your life with blue eyes:
Geez, I must have a subconscious blue-eye-prejudice...I can't think of anyone! Wait, I think my friend Sue has blue eyes.

3. When is a lie not really a lie?
When it could be true from a different perspective???

4. When is the last time you got really dirty?
When I jumped to avoid a speeding bus in Dhaka last month and ended up in a puddle of poop water.

5. Are you a lefty or a righty?
Righty - but my dad's a lefty and I always wished I was too!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home