Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Spooktacular Friday Fiver

Ah, the most wonderful time of the year!

1. What's your favorite candy:
For being a future dentist, I have a riduculous sweet tooth. There isn't much candy that I don't like but my favorites are limited because I prefer chocolate and I don't eat gelatin which is not vegetarian-friendly. That being said, my favorites are Reese's Peanut Butter cups, Sour Patch Kids, Rolos, Sour Punch Straws, Peanut M&M's, and Heath Bars.

2. What's the best scary movie?
Scary scary movies give me nightmares so I avoid them like the plague. Josh, Holly, and I saw Monster House at the dollar theater the other night because it's Halloween-themed and got great reviews. It was hysterical and just scary enough. I highly recommend it.

3. Do you like to be alone at home?
No way, Jose. I still run up the stairs from the basement really fast even if I'm not home alone.

4. Pumpkin pie: eat it or throw it?
Definitely eat it though I will admit to having unfairly judged this harvest-themed dessert until I went to college. Having an all-you-can-eat dessert buffet every night in the cafeteria changes your mind about a lot of foods.

5. The most distasteful Halloween costume you can think of:
My sister and I are total Halloween snobs and can't stand the whole "sexy (enter any cuddly animal or occupation here)" costumes that everybody wears, like "sexy kitty" or "sexy carpenter." We joked that one year we're going to make "sexy _____" costumes from the most neutral items possible; she will be "sexy carrot" and I will be "sexy robot." As far as distasteful, I saw a guy wearing a white turtleneck with an attached stuffed tiger to his neck with blood spilling out the year that Roy of Siegfried and Roy was attacked.

Halloween party pictures to come soon. Don't forget to fall back an hour tonight! :)

xoxox

1 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

I can't wait to see your costume this year! :)

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home