Friday, December 15, 2006

O Holy Night!

It's probably blasphemous to compare the end of my finals and the subsequent party to the Christmas miracle but hey, joy to the world either way! This past Wednesday marked a big academic milestone for my classmates and myself; not only are we done with another incredibly challenging semester but we're done - forever - with Integrated Medical Sciences, our gargantuan science course that's ranged from 8.5-12 credits per semester on its own since the start of dental school. Sure, I'll have to relearn the ventroposterior lateral nucleus neuronal pathway for part I of the boards this spring but right now, I feel pretty darn good. What many upperclassmen have referred to as a part of dental school they wouldn't wish upon their worst enemy is officially under my belt and I couldn't be happier :)

Needless to say, the Class of 2009 celebrated in a big, bad way on Wednesday with a few pre-party get-togethers and then the actual holiday party hosted by three of my classmates who share a house. Someone had even ordered a caked inscribed with "No more IMS - EVER!" for the celebration. Below are pictures from that raucuous party and the small get-together we had at our place before to celebrate with champagne cocktails (and Doritos -- obviously Josh's pick). Enjoy!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home