Thursday, December 14, 2006

Q&A

Stolen from Emily; 50 hours ago, I would have done this survey to procrastinate. Now, I've got all the time in the world! :)

EIGHT lasts...
last cigarette: never
last beverage: Diet Coke
last phone call: Mom
last text message: a rushed Katrina trying to pack for a ski trip, get dolled up, AND make our champagne cocktail get-together in time
last cd played: Santa Baby, a Starbucks holiday compilation Josh bought me to cheer up my drive home from Grand Rapids to Ann Arbor after Thanksgiving
last bubble bath: years and years
last time you cried: too recently
last meal: Do two M&M cookies, Doritos, and a Diet Coke qualify as a meal?

SIX things you did in the past three days
1. made champagne cocktails with fresh raspberries
2. wrote out Christmas cards
3. took 3 final exams
4. treated myself to a chair massage
5. watched two God-awful movies (Little Black Book and A Walk in the Clouds) in the same day
6. wore mukluks

THREE favorite colors...
1. red
2. purple
3. pink
(oh, geez...I'm like a flippin' Valentine)

SO FAR IN 06'...
Been to school - Ay caramba, when will it end?
Made a new friend - I'd say so
Fallen out of love - Actually, fallen in further - *sigh
Laughed until you cried - Obviously!
Went behind your parents' backs - Nah; I tell them my bizz-nas
Met someone who changed your life - We'll see, I guess!
Found out who your true friends were – Not exactly -- just fell more in love with the friends I have :)

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home