Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Am I a bore-o?

Josh loves the "flavored" Oreos: cool mint creme, coffee, double chocolate, etc. I, on the other hand, am a staunch traditionalist when it comes to Oreos and can't even fathom why you would want an Oreo that doesn't take like an Oreo (or worse, one that tastes like another type of cookie, i.e. a Thin Mint). Am I being close-minded about my cookies? I can call it "traditionalism" all I'd like but in the end, am I just a bore-o? Send me your thoughts.



xoxox

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I'm also a fan of original oreos (crunched up in vanilla ice cream). I accidentally bought some "Christmas Oreos", which taste the same but the cream is tinted red. There is still half a package in my pantry because I just can't bring myself to eat them.

I don't think it makes us boring, it just means that we have distinctive tastes. :-)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ew, the cool mint oreos taste like toothpaste.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home