Thursday, October 30, 2003

Well...the countdown has begun. T minus 6 hours and counting until my physics exam. I'm already starting to get "nervous test-stomach," and you can just imagine the joys of that. I'm really hoping that I do well because I seriously need physics to boost my science GPA for dental school. I guess I should say "I'm confident I'll do well" because Josh says that by going into a test confident you can even fool yourself if you're feeling insecure...I agree. I've noticed that when I don't go into it self-defeated, I do better (that sounds so obvious when I write it). However, Josh proposed taking a pencil without an eraser (like the Putt-Putt pencils) to my exam tonight because that's how confident I should be....riiiiiiigggghhhht ;)

On another note, I haven't had time to do ANYTHING Halloween! I don't even have the pieces to my costume yet, nor have I started to assemble my little Halloween goodies for my pals. Oh well, as I saw from Tanya's Carmen Miranda last year, sometimes the last-minute costumes are the best. Also, I think I've succesfully roped my friends into going to the Halloween party at the Union tonight right after my exam...that should be fun, even though every year I have a hard time accepting that Halloween isn't everyone's fave holiday, even though it should be! I really wanted to take my Shakespeare exam tomorrow in costume, but I just don't think that will pan out...studying for the exam is a little more important than making a wand with a molar on top.

Anyway, wish me luck on my exams tonight and tomorrow. The plan now is to have a quick lunch, head up to the Grad, study until my exam, take my exam, go directly to the Halloween party for an hour (hey, you gotta have priorities!), then study for Shakespeare. It should be a long night, so if you *happen* to run into me (read: come find me), bring me some chocolate...or a Diet Coke. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home