Saturday, January 06, 2007

A day late and a dollar short

1. What feels like home?
Feeling at home is watching a movie on my couch (preferably the far right corner) or reading in the chair on the porch of my Grand Rapids house on a summer afternoon. I also (alarmingly) feel at home when I walk into the Starbucks on State street.

2 Do you look at yourself carefully in the mirror before you leave for the day?
I guess you could say that. I wear liquid eye liner which requires my face to be about 3 inches from the mirror for application. It's then that I usually notice anything out-of-whack. Also, I try to be pretty presentable considering I'm working so close to patients' faces.

3. How do you feel right now?
A little stiff from a tough workout last night, smelly from a smoky bar last night, and awake from a grande latte this morning.

4. Are you a star-gazer?
Definitely. I'm also a huge fan of planetariums, observatories, and space in general. There is actually a Student Astronomical Society at U of M that does monthly star gazing and planetarium shows on top of Angell Hall. I dragged Josh with me one time last year and we both loved it.

5. Friday Fill-In:
How much time has passed since you last _____?

3 years have passed since I last went skiing, WAY too long has passed since I last saw my dear friend Shadi, 5 years have passed since I last (intentionally) ate meat, and 2 hours have passed since I last made a to-do list.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home