Friday, October 31, 2003

HOORAY! Not only am I done with my two exams in the last 24 hours, but it's Halloweeny! I decided to post while I'm waiting for my hot rollers to heat up...gotta have curly and bouncy hair as the Tooth Fairy. So...I'm definitely excited to eat a lot of candy and drink a lot of "cider" tonight, if you catch my drift ;) I loooooove Halloween.

The only problem is that I'm running on less than 4 hours of sleep. I definitely went to bed at 6:00am this morning and woke up at 10 for my exam. Carrie and I stayed at the library until we got kicked out at 5:00am studying for Shakespeare, during which much of the time was spent trying to imitate Ralph Williams' accent and getting very, very loopy at the end there. I believe Carrie at one point actually sang "The Monster Mash" to me in honor of Halloween. Wow.

Well, I'm looking forward to a relatively relaxing weekend. Tonight we're going out and tomorrow I'll not only watch the UM-MSU game (go BLUE!), but I'm also going out to the women's field hockey game to support my good pal Adrienne. Sunday is the U of Detroit Mercy Dental School's open house, so I'm hoping to rub elbows there with some big wigs, eh? Well...I think my rollers are hot. Have a *spoooooooky* (and safe!) Halloweeny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home