Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I've been super down lately. I think it's a direct result of all of the unknowns about my future...*surprise surprise* I wish I could be one of those people who can just roll with the punches and go wherever this crazy ride takes them. Instead I have nightmares if I don't know when, where, and how frequently the punches will be thrown. Oy. I'm at this weird point where it hasn't quite set in yet that I won't be in school for a calendar year and a half yet I'm also having a lot of trouble concentrating on studying for the DAT. Hopefully a little sunshine and a regular schedule will cheer me up a bit. In a short week and a half is Michelle's wedding and after that come longer days and the promises of beach weather that accompany June. *sigh* I need a pick-me-up. Maybe studying asexual reproduction in plants will do the trick. Riiiiiiiiggghhhht.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home