Thursday, May 13, 2004

So I'm sitting at work right now and my DAT study books are lying open next to me (I know, typical Sonya fashion). I've already studied a little bit today and I'm here for another hour and a half, so guess what the plan is...I just thought I'd kill a few minutes with my pal Blogger :)

Today at work, I froze my very first tumor with liquid nitrogen. Kinda gross because I had to dig the tumor out of its little vial and prepare it to be frozen, but it was pretty cool nonetheless. I guess I'll be seeing much more disgusting things as a dentist so this serves as good practice. I'm starting to dislike my 12-8pm schedule more and more because it literally feels as though I have 2 hours to do things in the evening after work and if I don't get up at 7:30 from now on, I won't get anything done in the mornings. We'll see how it works out, I guess; I still have to get back into the 40-hour-week schedule, so maybe it will get easier with time. Right now, the plan is a run in the morning, work, study for a few hours at work during down times, eat dinner, then study some more. It's just that last part that's getting me. Oops.

I guess that's it. This new weblog template is actually my runner-up choice but the first one is not working properly at this time, so I'll have to look into that. At least I like the pink :) Speaking of which, just a few more weeks until my pink mini iPod comes. Yay! Have a great night.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home