Friday, April 30, 2004

Good morning! Well...it's the day before graduation and my classes and finals are all over, so I'm literally sitting here trying to figure out what I'm going to do with myself today - what a bizarre feeling to not have any obligations! I like it :D I'm definitely starting to get a little sentimental about graduation now because I think the reality of people moving away has begun to set in. I'm both excited and slightly nervous for a whole new chapter of my life and I hope that I get to stay in touch with my U of M friends as much as I'd like to. I know it's hard when you're so young to jet-set to a million different cities to visit your friends, but hopefully my year off from school will provide for a little vacation time :)

This afternoon is the Department of English's pre-Commencement reception at which I plan on filling myself with free snacks and hearing the famous Ralph Williams speak about the grandeur and promise of life at this age. It will be a nice way to cap off my English career here at good ol' U of M. I might have to find someone to dogsit for a few hours while I'm gone because my puppy Raja is here for a few days! Here's a pic of him sleeping in my bed this morning:



Awww...he's getting so old but at least he still looks like a puppy. I guess that's about it for now. No Friday Five this week...hopefully it will be back in full swing by May. Have a wonderful day and look for graduation pictures soon! Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home