Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Whew. Today has been a wild ride, let me tell you that. I woke up this morning with the most excruciating cramps of my life (seriously, I'm not exaggerating) and feeling sick to my stomach. Even though I woke up early to study for my exam at four, I could barely sit up at my desk long enough to do anything productive, so I just ended up writhing in pain on my bed until 1 pm. Josh, being the prince that he is, ran to the store and (much to his embarassment) purchased the necessary medicine for me and sat with me until I was feeling thismuch better. I yanked myself out of bed in order to get some truly last-minute cramming in before my test at 1, which went well.

However, despite a rough start today, things turned out well as I got my grade back from my physics final and am very pleased. I finally feel as though my hard work is reflected in my final grade :) After that, I went out for Qdoba with Josh, ate too quickly, felt really sick, and then had to take a nap. Yuck. Today has been a series of ups and down. At least it ended on a high note with a visit from my hottie Shadi, who I haven't seen in way too long. Now it's super late and I have to get up early to get my graduation tickets tomorrow morning with AJ. Goodnight, my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home