Monday, April 12, 2004

Quick post: this weekend at home was fun. We ended up doing a lot of stuff in a short amount of time, even though there was no rock exhibit at Eastbrook Mall. Because it was an annual event in the late 80's and early 90's, my mom simply assumed it would still be there this Easter weekend - kind of a stretch, I know. Alas, no new micah or fool's gold to add to my collection this year :(

This week is literally going to be CRAZY for me. I can't even list all of my obligations/tests/papers in this little space and I assure you that I'm going to lose it starting...now. If you don't see me or hear from me much this week, chalk it up to my hella busy schedule and nothing else. I'll be in between the Grad and Angell Hall all week, so feel free to drop by and visit. And bring a small chai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home