Friday, April 02, 2004

So I fell off the wagon this week. Hard. I was so proud of myself for having had less than 15 Diet Cokes since the week before Spring Break (almost a month and a half ago!), but this week has been the end of me. I'm sad to say that I not only have had one DC a day this week, but in some cases, I actually had two. What's happening to me? I was doing so well! *sigh* I guess I'll just have to start over again - I just need a lot of support right now. Perhaps my pals buying me bubble tea and Stucchi's ice cream would keep my mind off of Diet Coke? Just a suggestion :)

I'm sitting in Angell Hall right now (yes, 9:30 on a Friday night) working on my British Empire Lit paper. I have so much physics studying to do tomorrow and Sunday that I have to get this paper out of the way tonight even though it's not due until Wednesday. I think I'll be done by the time The Fishbowl closes at 11:30 and then it's just reading until bedtime, which will be pretty early tonight since I'm still a little tired out from yesterday - I had such a long day with class 12-4, Mastering Physics from 4-6 and again from 9-10:30, a meeting from 6-9, and all of that interspersed with quick vists from my Dad and sister who were both incidentally but separately in Ann Arbor. Also, yesterday being April Fool's Day, I came home around 11pm to a very suspicious and nervous Sheila. Because I was yakking away to her and Josh, I didn't think anything of my mirror being turned around and figured I must have just been in a rush in the morning or something and knocked it around. It wasn't until Sheila's eyes kept darting suspiciously around my room while I was talking to her that I finally noticed that my room was topsy turvy and that she and AJ had pulled a "what's wrong with this picture?" prank on my bedroom as an April Fool's joke! It took me about 10 minutes to find all of the mix-ups, from switched books and picture frames to perhaps the worst of all - my wubby hidden. Anyone who knows me well is familiar with the lumpy, yellow pillow that I've slept with every night since I was about 4. Even though it didn't take me *too* long to find it, I'm not gonna lie and say that my heart didn't start beating a little more quickly when I noticed it was gone. Those kooky girls :) My sister pulled a fast one on two of her best friends yesterday telling them that John, her boyfriend of a few years, had proposed to her. She borrowed this pretty convincing fake diamond ring of AJ's (totally weird coincidence that AJ has a fake diamond engagement ring) and definitely had her friends going for a while even though Tanya is probably the last person in the world who I would expect to get married anytime soon. Even though she and John pulled a smooth acting job, Peggy and Christie didn't see the humor in it and were pretty mad - oops! :)

I guess that's about it. No Friday Five again this week...not even an update from last week :( Oh well. Have a good night - TGIF!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home