Tuesday, March 30, 2004

It's kind of dreary outside today and it's supposed to stay like this the entire week. I'm glad that at least it's warming up a bit, but for some reason, I always seem to be the only one with soaked jeans working their way up to my knees whenever it rains. Oh well.

So I'm doing this post in pink because I've been in a serious *love* mood lately. I just want to listen to cheesy love songs and watch a romantic-o movie. My great love songs of the day are:

- "Only You" - The Platters
- "This I Promise You" - N'sync (I'm not even gonna lie about loving N'sync)
- "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?" - Bryan Adams
- "Say Goodbye" - DMB

What more can I say? Spring and apparently love are both in the air. Maybe I can convince Josh to take me out for a romantic dinner sometime this week. Or to a movie. Or a bunch of daisies would be nice. We'll see :)

Anyhow, not much else is new in my world today. I have to work on a physics problem set, do my physics reading, take the short online reading quiz, and then read E.M. Forster's A Passage to India, tonight as homework. I'm trying to use my time well this week since I have a paper and physics exam #3 next week - hopefully I'll get enough of a start on my paper to devote a lot of time to physics this weekend. I can't believe it will be April day after tomorrow; this year has really flown, but I guess time really does fly when you're having fun. Okay...time for physics. Sheesh - when isn't it time for physics? Peace out.

p.s.~ The word of the day is vulpine, meaning of, relating to, or resembling a fox, foxy, or crafty. Use it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home