Tuesday, March 23, 2004

So I'm perhaps feeling my worst tonight but at least I muscled UHS in to giving me some antibiotics today. After I woke up with my eyes practically glued shut and my sinuses feeling as though I lost in a bar-room brawl last night, I called UHS and told them to schedule me for today, baby, because I was misdiagnosed yesterday. This level of persistence is uncommon for me, particularly with regards to my health, but as my mom advised yesterday: "the squeaky wheel gets the grease." Advice well taken.

Besides that, not too much else is going on. I'm trying to study for my exam on Thursday with little success, but I'm done at noon tomorrow and am not too worried anyway. My mom *might* come up to A2 and hang out on Friday, but no plans are cemented as of yet. I definitely just feel like watching a romantic movie tonight and eating Gushers (for some reason, I'm craving something gooey - maybe I've seen too much phlegm lately. Eww). Perhaps after I finish reading "The English Mail Coach" I'll call it a night. Sounds riveting. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home