Saturday, March 20, 2004

With all the commotion of my busy-fun day yesterday, I totally forgot to do the The Friday Five! So, without further ado, here we go...

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Without a doubt, my restaurant would have to be dessert and coffee/cappuccino only, somewhat like La Dolce Vita in Ann Arbor. I'd have an extensive cheesecake menu as well as fine chocolate.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Used books. Or wands, if my store was in Diagon Alley *wink*
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Non-fiction/biography. My sister and I are actually planning on co-authoring a book about the hilarities *and oddities* of living with my parents. We're compiling stories right now.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
Dance.
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
I would love to be a singer/pianist like Norah Jones or Alicia Keyes and put out music like theirs.

There you have it, folks...one day late, but still made with loooooove :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home