Friday, March 05, 2004

Here it is, everybody!

THE FRIDAY FIVE!

Taken from www.fridayfive.org, the five questions for this Friday are...


What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

Mrs. Granzotto. I had her the year after my sister. I don't have a memory of her of my own, so here's one of Tanya's: even though my mom would put Tanya's hair in to two neat braids every morning, she would come home looking like she'd been in a hurricane every day. It got so out of hand that one day, Mrs. Granzotto PINNNED at letter to my mom on the front of Tanya's t-shirt (because she couldn't be trusted to not lose it) saying that something needed to be done about her hair. Hmm...not much has changed!

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

Whoa. I don't think I watched cartoons :(

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

Lauren Aldrich - I distinctly remembering playing "Princesses" in her bedroom.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

Josh and I actually battled this question out a few weeks ago: it's a three-way tie for me between Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and plain Kix.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

Check CNN online and make myself a cup of tea.


Hooray for my first Friday Five! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home