Wednesday, March 03, 2004

YAY! I'm soooo excited for Saturday because I got tickets to Gutherie Theatre's production of Othello at U of M! :D I can't wait. Not to mention I have a massage scheduled for Friday afternoon - however, this is more for therapeutic reasons than indulgence. My headaches have been particularly bad these past two weeks and my migraine last night put me over the edge and left me a little shaky today. I'm having a lot of painful tension above my right eye and am hoping that the therapy neck massage will help alleviate some of the stiffness and pain...but I guess I can't really complain about a massage! Also, Friday night is another Angell Hall Observatory open house night; last time it was too cloudy to see any stars or planets, so they didn't even open up the telescope, but here's hoping it'll be clear Friday night. If you're interested in coming, email/call/comment me and let me know! It's Friday from 8-10pm :)

Despite studying for my physics exam and writing a formal lab report, I'm looking forward to this weekend. AND...only 8 more days until AJ's 21st birthday. Yipee! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home