Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Today has been the longest day. Ever. I woke up at 7am so that I could finish my Contemporary Lit paper, worked on that straight until noon, had class from noon to 4 straight, met with a teacher who's writing a letter of rec for me at 4:15, went straight to Angell and worked on a physics problem set until 7:30, came home and ate dinner, and now I'm studying for my British Empire Lit exam on Thursday. Whew! I'm exhausted and I just want to go to bed...or on my cruise :) Oh well, I'm happy now just thinking about the clear waters of Meh-heeee-co (in the style of Mary Money).

So...I'm meeting with the head of the Tissue Core tomorrow at the U of M Cancer Center for my new research position and I have to (gasp) take the bus to the hospital! YIKES! I haven't ridden the U of M buses since I was an "engineer" my first year of college! I'm so nervous - but AJ offered to meet me half way and walk me to the Cancer Center. Maybe she can tie my shoes for me and make me a PB&J, too. Nah, I wouldn't want that - she makes them wrong ;)

Well...let me quickly wipe away a little tear from my cheek because no one (besides AJ - and that was only at my behest) has used the new commenting ability on my weblog yet. *tear* I thought maybe a prompt would help, if anything just so I can test it out, so here goes: what IS the correct way to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? I KNOW this is highly personal, so spill it. Pretty please?

Alright, time to motivate myself to finsh strong before spring break. It's certainly not easy, but I must have strength. In the timeless words of Dr. Seuss: "Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home