Thursday, February 05, 2004

Here we go: physics exam #1 tonight at 8pm. Surprisingly, I'm not too stressed out about this one, even though I didn't get the chance to study as much as I would have liked to. I feel pretty confident that I know the material and did well on the practice exams, so I'm just sitting pretty right now. I might treat myself to some sushi before my exam, though - something that's not too processed to go easy on my nervous test stomach if it pops up later.

I have soooo much work to do this weekend, I just might come home and do some tonight after my exam. Usually, I bum around hardcore on Thursdays or go out to the bar, but I'm still not feeling 100% health-wise and I don't know if my guilty conscience would let me get away with not doing work tonight at all. We'll see, I guess. I'll probably end up calling Shads and see what she's doing.

Besides my exam tonight, nothing new is up, I just thought I'd update. Wish me luck tonight on my test. Hopefully I'll come back with one of of these tonight - - -> :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home