Thursday, January 15, 2004

*A few conclusions I've reached today*:

1.) I need to move from Michigan. I think I reach this conclusion every year, but this time I mean it. I feel so depressed and irritable during the winter that literally getting out of my bed in the mornings becomes a seemingly insurmountable task. I need to live somewhere where winter is much, much milder - and shorter.

2.) I need a hat or at the very least, some sort of ear-covering contraption. Even though I look terrible in hats, I'm tempting frostbite every day and losing unmentionable amounts of heat through my head.

3.) Electrical charges and fields are confusing. Thus, Physics II -- "Electricity and Light" -- will become the bane of my existence this semester. Starting now.

4.) I'm pretty darn good at algebra. I even impressed myself today doing my physics problem set and Wanton agreed. It makes me feel good to be decent at something science/math-related, even if it is 9th grade level algebra.

5.) Allison and I agreed today that, with all due respect, our "Literature of the British Empire" professor resembles a bass. Yes, the fish.

6.) Being a senior rules. No class tomorrow. No class Monday. I think I draw this conclusion every day now.

Have a good night. See ya later, Ralph Naders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home