Friday, December 12, 2003

*okay, I posted this earlier, but due to a glitch with my FTP space, I couldn't publish it. Enjoy!*

Well, today's the big day: my physics final is at 7:30 tonight. I must admit that this has been kind of a weird impending test for me - since I've spaced my studying out so much, I'm not feeling too nervous at the moment, but I'm kind of nervous that I'm not nervous. Should I be nervous? Am I actually nervous? I just don't know! Well, I'll just try my darndest tonight and then physics will be over for the semester at 9:30!

I got up really early this morning and in a valiant effort to encourage me, Josh said he'd make breakfast for me, so I had scrambled eggs, veggie bacon, an english muffin, and coffee at his place this morning, then popped on over to the library. Right now I'm home taking a quick lunch-and-TLC break, but I'm about to head back up to the library. I'll probably stay until about 6, then come home and try to eat dinner and not look at my notes anymore. I don't know about this laxness I'm feeling in terms of this exam - hopefully it's because I know subconciously that I'm prepared (?) rather than being lazy. Either way, think of me between 7:30 and 9:30, or longer than that if you'd like :) After tonight, the rest of finals should be smooth sailing right on into 3 weeks of doing nothing...except for finally finishing Harry Potter 5 and seeing the Lord of the Rings on Wednesday (we already got our tickets!). Wow, that last sentence was SO geeky. Have a wonderful afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home