Monday, December 08, 2003

Oh boy. I am sick...as...a...dog. That little tickle in my throat on Saturday is going to turn into a full-blown, flu-like fever any minute now. This is horrible. I worked hard to finish everything early so that I could just study physics all week, but I've already had to take two short naps today...since 3! I'm in bad shape, not to mention that I definitely got Josh sick and maybe Carrie too. I hope I can at least hold out until Friday night, but we'll see. Josh told me all of these geeky endocrinology-related things to do and to not do in order to keep my immune system working overtime until after my physics exam because it doesn't look like echinacea and Vitamin C are gonna cut it. Yikes.

Just thought I'd warn anyone who has been around me lately: preventitively take some vitamins now so that you don't get sick, too. I'm sorry :( Wish me well...I'll need it by Friday!

Quote of the evening - Josh: "Let's go be sick somewhere together, Son. Like at the movies." (fever and finals do not mix!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home