Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Yikes. I'm having a horrible night. I'm at about 24% productivity and am just getting more and more frustrated by the second.

I really do think I could handle things a little better if my stupid head health would improve...I literally have a raging headache by 2:30 every day, and I can't tell anymore if my caffeine dependence is causing them or if I need to drink some or suffer from withdrawal. I know it's a little of both, but I can't just quit. Being a student, I have weird and inconsistent hours, not to mention fluctuating levels of stress. Sheesh, I sound like an Excedrin commercial.

Anyhow, I'm just contemplating my bad student health and state-of-mind right now instead of getting at my paper. I'll drop a line later, when I'm not doing it just to procrastinate further. Peace.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home