Sunday, December 14, 2003

How annoying. I wrote a long post this afternoon and the Blogger server went kaput just as I was about to publish it. *sigh* Anyhow, the bottom line of the post was that I had a good weekend and got to see both "The Last Samurai" and the "Lights Before Christmas" display at the Toledo Zoo, two things I've been wanting to do lately. Also, I'm also only 2 days away from winter break of course I'm REALLY looking forward to. AND, it snowed here last night, so that means that by now, there's substantial snow in Grand Rapids for a sledding/skiing fest this break. I hope all of my EK friends are up for some good ol' winter fun this year! :)

Well, I should get back to studying - I'm trying to finish strong since being done with physics has given me this deceptive and dangerous feeling of finality for the semester. It's nice to think that in two days I'll be reading in front of my fireplace with no homework to worry about and only relaxation to look forward to. Ahhhh. Have a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home