Friday, February 06, 2004

Ahhh. My physics exam is over and I think it went okay. I am sensing the early signs of a migraine, however, so I'm going to hit the hay before anything serious develops. I can't believe I'll be going to bed before 2 tonight. Yay!

Tomorrow the plan is to be up early and at Angell Hizzle before you can say "Formal Lab Report". Sheila doesn't think I'll be able to get up before her tomorrow morning like I said I would and she's getting up at 9 - little does she know that I don't like to sleep more than 7-7.5 hours because I get headaches - muhuwahahahahaha! I get to eat her Cheerios for breakfast tomorrow if I DO manage to get up before her; even though I probably would have had some anyways, a friendly wager never hurt anybody :)

Anyhoo, Shadi came over for an informal visit tonight so it was nice to see her and continue on with our first official Friend Marathon sans Carrie, who's flying in to South Africa from Germany right about now. Her email updates have been cute and entertaining - I'm already missing her a lot - but it's good to hear from her.

Okay...time to brush my teeth, wash the ol' face, and put on my 'kerchief for a long winter's nap (in case you didn't recognize it, that last part is from the Night Before Christmas). Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home