Sunday, February 08, 2004

Okay, writer's block what? I'm going crazy over here. I've been sitting here in Angell Hall for an hour now and haven't even finished the first paragraph of this stinking paper! It's not that I don't know what to write or that I haven't done the reading, it's simply that I can't spit it out today, which is arguably one of the most frustrating feelings for an english major. I don't have time to just sit here and pour over each individual word. Maybe I'll just skip to the body of my paper and see if I can get that rolling at a faster-than-snail-like pace. Grrrrr. At least in GOOD news, the Pistons trade rumors about getting rid of Corliss to Chicago aren't true and I can rest a little easier that my boy will still be in town for a while. *phew!* I don't know what I would have done if the trade had gone through!

Okay, now it's serious paper time. I will be done with the rough draft tonight. Perhaps some peanut M&M's would help if a pal brought them for me? I'm at Angell Hall working on the PCs and sitting against the far back wall. Hehe. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home