Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Okay...I haven't posted in forever and I know it must strike to the very bottom of your hearts to excitedly click my link and then see the same post as yesterday (and the day before, and the day before that) on your screen. SO, for your sake and your sake ONLY, I will post today :)

I guess there wasn't much to say this weekend. My massage on Friday was very good - it was less a massage than the physical therapy that I need on my neck and shoulders. I'm going to try to go at least once every two weeks now. It's a little pricey, but it helps my headaches a lot and hopefully working on those muscles now will alleviate the tension that could cause more headaches in the future. Saturday Josh and I saw Othello, which was good. I've never seen it performed before and it is one of Shakespeare's most intense and poignant plays, so I enjoyed it. I'm not sure if I liked the way Othello was played very much and he seemed maybe a little over acted at times; then again, I guess believing the love of your life is an adulterer, recognizing yourself as an outsider, and then committing homicide and suicide call for a little drama. Oh well *shrug*

Other than that, I just worked on my formal lab report and studied physics all weekend and obviously straight in to this week. My exam is on Thursday from 8-9:30, which seems so far away. Tomorrow I have my first training session for being a DP Day site leader this year - if you're not signed up to volunteer yet, the deadline is March 14th, so sign up! Also, we're celebrating AJ's first *legal* trip to the bar tomorrow night at midnight at Mitch's, so I'll drop in for some fun there. Finally, after a long study day on Thursday and my physics exam, we're heading straight to Scorekeeper's to celebrate AJ's actual birthday (and I'll personally be celebrating the conclusion of physics exam #2, too). I'm excited for the end of the week! :)

Anyhow, I should get studying now. I've had both "Black Magic Woman" by Santana and "Henry the Eighth I am" stuck in my head NON-STOP since Sunday. What is wrong with me? Also, I have to do laundry at some point this week/weekend...I'm down to underwear that is either too tight or too baggy - which one is worse, I don't really know. *sigh* I'll leave you with that question to ponder. Later gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home