Friday, March 12, 2004

Here we go! Taken from www.fridayfive.org, it's

The Friday Five!

1. What was the last song you heard?

The last song I heard was "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks as we were leaving Scorekeepers last night...and I'm NOT ashamed to say that I was singing along :)

2. What were the last two movies you saw?

Unfortunately, I saw "Along Came Polly" at the cheap movie theatre last weekend and before that I saw "Love Actually" for the second time on a romantic date with Wanton...again, at the cheap movie theatre.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?

Yikes. Okay...if drinks don't count, I bought my sexy black top that I wore last night, an adorable pair of pink boy-short underwear with red hearts on them, and cake batter and frosting for AJ's birthday cupcakes!

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

Laundry (in a big, bad way), write a lab report, read Don Delillo's "White Noise", and I GET to hang out with my sister who will be in A2 tomorrow.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

I just got off of the phone with my daddy, AJ and David and I were chatting and watching TV together, Sheila stopped by, and Josh called shortly before that.

Yay! I'll post again later with some details from last night - typing is kind of hurting my injured finger right now. Later gators!

p.s. ~ Feel free to answer the Friday Five in a comment to me. I'd like to hear your answers, too :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home