Thursday, March 25, 2004

It's 3 pm on a Thursday and my week is over...ahhhhhh. I just took my British Empire Lit exam and it went very well. I wasn't too worried anyway and although I woke up at 8 this morning to finish studying, I laid down for a nap in lieu of learning the date of the Battle at Waterloo. Oh well :)

I still have a problem set of Mastering Physics to do tonight, but that shouldn't be a big deal. I just hope that I finish it in time to go to Dance Mix, a conglomeration of a good number of the dance teams at Michigan shakin' their money makers on stage. Why won't I be up there with the best of them, you ask? Well...Carrie and I DID plan on trying out for Dance 2XS (get it?...to excess?), but then we had awful visions of a Vaudville-style hook yanking us off stage during our tryouts. And she found out she was going to South Africa. *sigh* Anyhow, here's hoping that I finish in time!

In other news, my near-death sickness from this past weekend and earlier this week is practically gone, leaving just a cough in its place. I can't believe how effective those antibiotics are - I mean, the doctor said it'd be a night-and-day change for the better, but I wasn't expecting to feel this good so soon. I could run a marathon! On second thought, maybe I'll just sit here and watch TV...hehe. Actually, with the weather warming up a bit, I'm feeling in the mood to exercise lately, so feel free to accompany me on a run sometime soon. Maybe a cute, new mini ipod would get me excited to run...pink, please! *sigh* Maybe for graduation.

Finally, the word of the day according to Merriam Webster is INDISSOLUBLE, meaning permanent or incapable of being undone, broken, or annulled. Use it! (and leave me a comment telling me HOW you used it!) Okay, time to write some emails...enjoy the spring day! Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home